Meet your aesthetic and performance criterion with reliable and replicable concrete flatwork designs with PNA systems
Achieving form and function for concrete flatwork in your next project is critical for long-term aesthetics, protecting your professional reputation and profitable projects. Unsightly cracked and deteriorating slabs and pavements dramatically affect the project lifecycle by triggering long-term repair, maintenance and equipment costs.
Optimize your project profitability with reliable designs across various environments to improve your margins. PNA systems maximize the constructibility of your design and help prevent long-term slab issues. Achieve the premium slab and pavement aesthetics and functionality your customers expect from concrete flatwork.
Recommended Project Types:
- Distribution centers
- Interior floors and exterior exposed concrete flatwork
Where to specify PNA systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
The Diamond Dowel® System and PD3 Basket® Assembly are included in the Strategic Reinforcement Design.
- Increase slab load capacity
- Provide joint performance under dynamic loads
- Minimize random cracks and joint edge spalling
- Maximize consistent and efficient constructibility
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement to reduce restraint
- Permit dowel placement six inches from the joint intersection where curling stresses are highest
- Connecting existing slab edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint repair and other full-depth, saw-cut applications
The CoVex® Series is a tapered plate dowel system for connecting existing slab edges to new construction to provide superior load transfer at construction joints.
- Increase load bearing capacity
- Achieve consistent and high efficiency constructibility
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement
- Provide positive load transfer
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch of differential deflection
- Minimize random cracking and joint spalling
- Reduce dowel erosion by reducing bearing stress on the concrete
- Allow dowel placement six inches from the joint intersection where curling stresses are highest
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, freezer buildings and cold storage facilities and floor designs where the construction joints are expected to open up more than 1/8 inch
Armor-Edge® Joint Assembly – armored joints to deliver spall-free construction joints for minimal long-term slab and lift truck maintenance cost.
- Complete joint edge protection for the life of the floor
- Provide smooth surface transitions
- Allow joint activation without restraint and cracking
- Use in doorways for premium aesthetics
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure™ Moisture Cure Covers – wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Control environment with optimal hydration and drying rates
- Reduce concrete permeability
- Compatible with surface treatments
- Diminish cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
- Result in residue and stain-free slabs
Engineered to meet exacting tolerances and yield proven performance in concrete flatwork, PNA systems ensure long-term joint stability and serviceability for various facility demands and exterior paving applications.