Achieve smart concrete paving design with PNA systems to reduce initial project costs, speed construction and mitigate long-term facility productivity, aesthetic and maintenance issues.
Incorporating PNA systems into your next project can reduce initial capital costs while gaining the highly durable, aesthetically optimal exterior concrete paving you desire to support long-term profitability.
Engineered to meet exacting tolerances and yield proven performance, PNA systems ensure long-term joint stability for various facility demands, exterior paving applications and future expansions. When your concrete flatwork has true joint stability, you realize cost savings related to slab maintenance and facility downtime.
Recommended Project Types
- Commercial/retail projects – interiors, parking lots, loading docks and odd-shaped panels
- Intermodal facilities – roads
- Industrial paving
- Manufacturing facilities – interiors and exterior paving
- Warehouse/distribution facilities – interior and exterior with heavy truck traffic
- Manages joints to prevent maintenance and repair costs
- Simpler design allows for a consistent, replicable design across multiple environments and project types
- Ease of construction allows simple installation by many contractor types
Where to specify PNA Systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
- Lower initial project costs with material and labor savings
- Increase load bearing capacity
- Improve equipment performance
- Reduce equipment maintenance costs and downtime
- Minimize random cracks
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection to reduce joint edge spalling
- Existing slab edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint repair and other full-depth, saw-cut applications
The CoVex® Series is a tapered plate dowel system for connecting existing pavement edges to new construction to provide superior load transfer at construction joints.
- Achieve cost-effective, consistent and high efficiency constructability
- Provide increased load bearing capacity at construction joints
- Diminishes equipment costs and operational issues due to the wearing surface
- Minimize random cracking
- Reduce job-site safety issues and tripping hazards
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch of differential deflection to reduce joint spalling
- Reduce dowel erosion by reducing bearing stress on the concrete
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, and pavement designs where the construction joints are expected to open more than 1/8 inch
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure™ Moisture Cure Covers - wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Diminishes cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
- Provides optimal hydration and drying rates
- Reduce concrete permeability
- Compatible with surface treatments and gloss or polishing processes
- Slabs are residue- and stain-free
Focus on the performance of your business not your concrete flatwork.