Make your next project more profitable with fewer concrete flatwork repairs, less downtime between leases and lower maintenance costs.
Differentiating your next facility to a larger pool of tenants is fundamental for quickly leasing space, maintaining tenant satisfaction and
building an asset with maximum return on investment. You need exterior concrete paving with premium curb appeal and function to prevent your paving
from becoming a long-term maintenance, cost or resale issue.
Incorporating PNA systems into your next project can reduce initial capital costs while gaining the highly durable and serviceable exterior
concrete paving. The Strategic Reinforcement Design for interior or exterior concrete flatwork can improve tenant satisfaction and improve worker
safety both inside and outside the building.
Recommended Project Types
- Commercial/retail projects – parking lots, loading docks and odd-shaped panels
- Intermodal facilities - roads
- Industrial paving
- Manufacturing facilities – exterior paving
- Warehouse/distribution facilities - interior and exterior with heavy truck traffic
- Simple design and installation allows for a consistent, replicable design prototype across the county and various project types.
- Ease of construction allows installation by many contractor types.
- Manages joints to prevent maintenance and repair costs.
Where to Require PNA Systems In Your Next Project: