Your customers demand premium curb appeal for their retail and industrial concrete paving projects. PNA systems and designs address real-world
construction issues, improve project profitability and deliver durable, serviceable concrete paving.
You want to win projects, reduce call backs and collect your retainage. Gain a competitive edge with PNA systems in your next bid by lowering material
and labor costs. Many concrete contractors can expand project scope by offering interior and exterior concrete flatwork on the same project.
PNA’s Strategic Reinforcement Design allows for concrete paving for longitudinal and transverse joints using 3-D laser screeds and slip-form pavers.
The strategic placement of steel and materials in concrete flatwork optimizes materials and accelerates speed of construction. The reliable installation
of PNA systems and designs provides ample construction tolerances; requiring fewer and less skilled man hours. And, the simplified design, allows a range
of contractors to easily and consistently install a variety of concrete paving applications.
Recommended Project Types
- Commercial/retail projects – parking lots, loading docks and odd-shaped panels
- Intermodal facilities - roads
- Industrial paving - standard, unique traffic patterns, special sizes/shapes and roundabouts
- Manufacturing facilities – exterior paving
- Warehouse/distribution facilities
- Manages joints to prevent maintenance and repair costs.
- Simple design allows for a consistent, replicable design across multiple environments and project types.
- Allows simple installation by many contractor types with 3-D Laser Screeds or slip-form pavers.
Where to Require PNA Systems In Your Next Project: