Streamline construction efficiency, achieve project scalability and lower concrete flatwork costs with PNA’s systems.
You want to win projects, reduce costs and streamline construction. Gain a competitive edge with PNA systems in your next bid with a replicable, scalable prototype for various construction environments and contractors.
Strategic placement of steel and materials in concrete flatwork lowers project costs by reducing the amount of steel and making installation easy and efficient. You also accelerate speed of construction for concrete flatwork and increase construction tolerances, requiring fewer and less skilled man hours.
Engineered to meet exacting tolerances and yield proven performance, PNA systems ensure long-term joint stability for various facility demands and exterior paving applications.
Where to specify PNA Systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
- Reduce project costs with material and labor savings
- Maximize consistent and efficient constructability
- Minimize joint edge spalling
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement to reduce restraint and random cracking
- Achieve joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection
- Permit dowel placement six inches from the joint intersection where curling stresses are highest
- Connecting existing slab edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint applications repair and other full-depth, saw-cut
The CoVex® Dowel System is a tapered plate dowel for existing slab edges to provide superior load transfer at construction joints.
- Achieve consistent and high-efficiency constructability
- Increase load bearing capacity
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection through positive load transfer
- Minimize joint spalling
- Reduce dowel erosion by reducing bearing stress on the concrete and erosion below the dowel
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement
- Reduce restraint to minimize random cracking
- Permit dowel placement where curling stresses are highest – six inches from the joint intersection
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, freezer buildings and floor designs where the construction joints are expected to open more than 1/8 inch
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure™ Moisture Cure Covers – wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Improve abrasion resistance and reduce concrete permeability
- Create optimal hydration for cement
- Compatible with surface treatments
- Deliver residue and stain-free slabs
- Reduce cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
- Offer material savings and reduce installation time
PNA systems can streamline your next flatwork project, address real-world constructability issues and increase profitability with systems that improve the performance of your concrete flatwork.