Help your clients achieve premium curb appeal for their exterior concrete. PNA systems and designs allow you to offer a replicable prototype for consistent results across the country while also streamlining construction and achieving project scalability.
With PNA systems and designs in your next bid, you can reliably deliver durable, cost effective exterior concrete pavements incorporating the Strategic Reinforcement Design in your next project provides a consistent standard across the country and for various environments and subcontractors.
Recommended Project Types
- Commercial/retail projects – parking lots and loading docks
- Intermodal facilities
- Manufacturing facilities – exterior paving
- Warehouse/distribution facilities
- Simplified design optimizes materials making concrete paving affordable
- Ease of construction allows simple installation by the same contractor for interior and exterior
- Simple prototype can be consistently replicated across environments with different subcontractors
- Manage joints to minimize mid-panel cracking, improve fatigue resistance and improve wearing surface while lowering repair and maintenance costs
Where to specify PNA Systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
- Reduce project costs with material and labor savings
- Maximize consistent and efficient constructability
- Minimize joint edge spalling
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement to reduce restraint and minimize random cracking
- Achieve joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection
- Permit dowel placement six inches from the joint intersection where curling stresses are highest
- Connecting existing slab edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint applications repair and other full-depth, saw-cut applications
The CoVex® Dowel System is a tapered plate dowel for existing slab edges to provide superior load transfer at construction joints.
- Achieve consistent and high-efficiency constructability
- Increase load bearing capacity
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection through positive load transfer
- Minimize joint spalling
- Reduce dowel erosion by reducing bearing stress on the concrete
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement
- Reduce restraint to minimize random cracking
- Permit dowel placement where curling stresses are highest – six inches from the joint intersection
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, and pavement designs where the construction joints are expected to open more than 1/8 inch
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure™ Moisture Cure Covers – wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Improve abrasion resistance and reduce concrete permeability
- Create optimal hydration
- Compatible with surface treatments
- Deliver residue- and stain-free pavements
- Reduce cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
- Offer material savings and reduce installation time
PNA systems are engineered to meet exacting tolerances and yield proven performance. Our systems ensure long-term joint stability for various exterior paving applications.