Achieve a reliable and replicable prototype with a smart concrete flatwork design to reduce initial project costs, speed construction and mitigate long-term facility productivity and maintenance issues
Your concrete flatwork is the working platform for your facility. Over time deteriorating slabs can dramatically affect your day-to-day operations, equipment costs and profitability. Incorporating PNA systems into your next project can reduce initial capital costs while gaining the highly durable concrete flatwork to support long-term profitability.
A reliable concrete flatwork design incorporating true joint stability will provide reliable results and improve key operating metrics. You realize long-term cost savings related to replicable project design, slab/equipment maintenance and facility down time.
Where to specify PNA Systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
- Lower initial building costs with material and labor savings
- Increase load bearing capacity
- Improve equipment performance
- Reduce equipment maintenance costs and downtime
- Minimize random cracks
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection to reduce joint edge spalling
- Existing slab edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint repair and other full-depth, saw-cut applications
The CoVex® Series is a tapered plate dowel system for connecting existing slab edges to new construction to provide superior load transfer at construction joints.
- Achieve cost-effective, consistent and high efficiency constructability
- Provide increased load bearing capacity at construction joints
- Diminishes equipment costs and operational issues due to the wearing surface
- Minimize random cracking
- Reduce job-site safety issues and tripping hazards
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch of differential deflection to reduce joint spalling
- Reduce dowel erosion by reducing bearing stress on the concrete
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, freezer buildings and floor designs where the construction joints are expected to open more than 1/8 inch
Armor-Edge® Joint Assembly - armored joints to deliver spall-free construction joints for minimal long-term slab and lift truck maintenance cost.
- Ensure complete joint edge protection
- Spall-free construction joints for the life of the floor
- Provide smooth surface transitions
- Allow joint activation without restraint, minimizing cracking
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure™ Moisture Cure Covers - wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Diminishes cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
- Provides optimal hydration and drying rates
- Reduce concrete permeability
- Compatible with surface treatments and gloss or polishing processes
- Slabs are residue and stain-free
Focus on the performance of your business not your concrete flatwork. Engineered to yield proven performance, PNA systems ensure long-term joint stability for various facility demands, exterior paving applications and future expansion.