Deliver serviceable concrete flatwork and reduce callbacks to improve profitability with PNA systems and designs
You want to win projects, reduce callbacks and collect your retainage. Gain a competitive edge with PNA systems in your next bid by lowering material and labor costs. You will improve your project profitability and deliver long-term performance.
Strategic placement of steel and materials in concrete flatwork lowers project costs by reducing the amount of steel and making installation more efficient. By eliminating continuous reinforcement and/or extending your joint spacing, a Strategic Reinforced Design can help you lower bid costs. You accelerate speed of construction for concrete flatwork and increase construction tolerances; requiring fewer and less skilled man hours. You also can minimize worker compensation claims by reducing job site tripping hazards.
Improving concrete flatwork performance directly increases your profitability by limiting project liability, reducing call backs and safeguarding your retainage.
Where to Require PNA systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
- Accelerate construction schedules
- Construct reliably and efficiently
- Lower costs with material and labor savings
- Readily available with customer support
- Collect retainage with minimized random cracking and joint edge spalling
- Reduce call backs by providing joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inches of differential deflection through positive load transfer
- Minimize out-of-joint cracking
- Existing slabs edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint repair and other full-depth, saw-cut applications
- Deliver efficient constructibility and labor savings
- Reduce job-site safety issues and tripping hazards
- Collect retainage through minimizing random cracking and joint spalling
- Reduce call backs with joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch of differential deflection through positive load transfer
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, freezer buildings and floor designs where the construction joints are expected to open more than 1/8 inch
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure® Moisture Curing Covers – wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Provide effortless handling and placement
- Conserves materials and reduces installation time
- Yield residue and stain-free slabs
- Compatible with surface treatments
- Reduce cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
Gain a competitive advantage today. PNA can provide submittals/and quotes for delivering more cost-effective concrete flatwork on your next project.