Deliver customized concrete flatwork designs with proven, reliable results your customers expect in their next project
Your reputation is built on innovation and collaboration. PNA can help with your next project by providing resources to customize specifications and differentiate your concrete flatwork designs. As your resource, PNA tailors our proven, innovative systems for your project demands for concrete flatwork.
Maximize the constructibility of your design, optimize your project costs and mitigate your risk by using PNA systems in your next project. PNA systems prevent long-term slab and pavement issues and achieve the premium aesthetics and functionality your customers expect from concrete flatwork.
Where to specify PNA systems in your next project:
- Formed construction and contraction joints in concrete flatwork
- Maximize consistent and efficient constructibility – easily installed the way you design the slab
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch differential deflection
- Increase load bearing capacity by eliminating free-edge conditions
- Minimize joint edge spalling
- Ensure joint activation and free horizontal movement to reduce restraint and random cracking
- Permit dowel placement six inches from the joint intersection where curling stresses are highest
- Connecting existing slab edges in concrete flatwork created during flatwork expansions, slip form paving, joint repair and other full-depth, saw-cut applications
The CoVex® Series is a tapered plate dowel system for connecting existing slab edges to new construction to provide superior load transfer at construction joints.
- Reliably deliver your design with consistent and high efficiency constructibility
- Reduce dowel erosion by reducing bearing stress on the concrete
- Deliver joint stability per industry guides of less than .01 inch of differential deflection
- Ensure free horizontal movement to reduce restraint and random cracking
- Minimize joint spalling
- Provide positive load transfer
- Allow dowel placement six inches from the joint intersection where curling stresses are highest
- Edge protection for high-traffic areas, freezer buildings and floor designs where the construction joints are expected to open more than 1/8 inch
Armor-Edge® Joint Assembly – armored joints to deliver spall-free construction joints for minimal long-term slab and fork truck maintenance cost.
- Complete joint edge protection
- Spall-free construction joints for the life of the floor
- Allow joint activation without restraint, minimizing cracking
- Provide smooth surface transitions
- Gradual, uniform and controlled curing environments for durable slab surfaces
HydraCure™ Moisture Cure Covers – wet curing covers to improve slab appearance and abrasion resistance.
- Reduce cracking, crazing, scaling, dusting and pop-outs
- Control environment for optimal hydration of cement
- Result in residue and stain-free pavements
- Compatible with surface treatments for improving gloss or polishing
Engineered to meet exacting tolerances and yield proven performance in concrete flatwork, PNA systems ensure long-term joint stability and serviceability for various facility demands and exterior paving applications.